Thursday, January 27, 2011

WIP & not much to talk about

I wanted to put another picture of one of my WIP on here yesterday but didnt have the computer long enough.  And not much has been going on in the way of sewing. 

My daughter has to go to Shriner's for a check up in Feb & we're pretty sure she's going to need an operation to loosen her grafts.  She wants to make a quilt to donate so she's been looking through my books and planning.  When i called the hospital, the lady i spoke with said they like to have twin size quilts.  I forgot to ask her if that was just the size of the mattress or with an overhang.  The patient beds have rails so i wasnt sure.

Anyway, here's a picture of the tumbling blocks i started.  Actually, i wasnt going to finish this cause i started it for my grandmother and she passed away last April.  When i told my youngest why i wasnt finishing it, she asked if i would & give it to her as a memorial quilt for Gran.  So it's back on my list.


 I will try to start getting better pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment