Friday, January 14, 2011

Getting Started...

I've been going through my fabrics to see what i want to do about the 9-patch quilts i want to make.  I was going to do a different color scheme for each quilt, but i think that's going to be too hard.  Instead, i'm going to make a scrappy 9-patch for all the little ones and just try to do themes or certain colors for the teenagers.  Rags quilts crossed my mind a couple of times but i better just stick to what i know will work. 

I dont think i'll worry too much about all my UFOs at this point.  There's just too much for me to do.  I will get one done though.  This one is for my daughter.  I originally made it for my dad but found too many mistakes in it.  My oldest daughter wanted it, mistakes & all.  I need to iron, sandwich & tie it.  And start another one for my dad.  Clay's choice is actually my favorite block.

No comments:

Post a Comment