Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sew-In

Handmadebyheidi (Heidi) and craftyvegasmom (Bobbi) are hosting a sew-in this Friday the 21st.  It's a monthly event set up so people who craft, sew, embroidery, whatever can "get together" and work on projects.  Go to Heidi's blog to sign up.  Post on your blog (if you have one) and post a picture of what your work on Sat. to be entered in a drawing for prizes.

This is a neat way to see what others are working on and view other blogs.  I'm going to either work on hand quilting or start a new quilt.  I'm not sure which.  I need to start on the quilts for my nieces and nephews but we'll see.  Maybe a little of both.

Hope to "see" ya there.

On another note...I went through my closet last night & found books and some really nice fabric.  Some of will be perfect for the "i spy" quilts i'm going to make for my grandkids.  As soon as i get my phone back from my dd, i'll get some pictures of my beautiful fabrics. And another UFO since i dug out a quilt i'm making for my grandmother, aka Nannie.

For anyone reading this: stay warm & God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment