Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year, New Blog

Hi to whomever's out there,

I would like to start out this year with my new blog.  My goals for this year are to blog at least once a week, hopefully, about all the progress I'm making with my quilts & UFOs, and to make at least 20 quilts this year to give for Christmas gifts.  Since my family doesn't know that I even have a blog, I think I'll be safe putting pictures of my progress on here, too.

Well, I have my list of the people I want to make quilts for and an idea of what colors and themes they like, so now all I have to do is get the material together and start sewing.  Each quilt's going to be a 9 patch.  My first road block is that I dont do well with scrappy quilts.  I like to have a plan.  As in this color HAS to go here & that color HAS to go there, but I'm going to give it a try.  I'm hoping having a deadline will give me the push I need.

Anyway, if anyone stumbles onto my ramblings ~ thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment